Busy running your business? Still need a rock-solid marketing strategy that doesn’t take up your time? Here’s how we produce four marketing videos in one hour.
SchlickArt Studios is run by small business owners for small business owners.
We understand the demands of creating content while managing a team, caring for clients, monitoring the bottom line, and continuing to learn and grow at the same time.
We know the nights are long and, sometimes, the days seem endless.
But we also know that nothing works better than marketing your business with a solid plan.
We know that you need a strategy that is efficient, streamlined and effective.
That’s exactly why we created the SchlickArt Custom Video Subscription.
It’s designed to help you create four videos in one hour – with ease, efficiency and even a little fun.
How It Works
Our SchlickArt Custom Video Subscription is a monthly service that produces four videos with just one hour of your time each month – while also offering coaching support for script writing, on-camera presentation and best marketing practices.
Filmed in a private in-studio or on-location setting, you create four videos in one shoot, with the opportunity for wardrobe changes to keep each video fresh. You’ll have as many takes as you need to get the perfect shot, and the SchlickArt team will be there to support you every step of the way!
It’s the perfect way to create weekly content without actually investing your time each week.
Plus, we create a positive, encouraging environment to strengthen your on-camera skills, just as you’d expect from a SchlickArt experience. So there’s no experience necessary.
From the initial consultation to each video delivered to your inbox, we make sure this experience is as easy, effective and fun as you need it to be.
How You Can Use It
One of the best things about the SchlickArt Custom Video Subscription is the versatility. You can use this time in the studio to create all kinds of content to meet your marketing goals.
For that reason, a video subscription can fit seamlessly into your overall marketing plan. In fact, we’ve seen our clients use this subscription for all kinds of different marketing purposes.
Here are just a few examples of how you can use a video subscription to accomplish your business goals:
- Website – Create the foundational videos that tell your story and captivate your audience on the Home, About Us, and Services pages of your website.
- Social Media – Create weekly videos for your social media feed by sharing knowledge, advice and tips that help make a difference in the lives of your audience.
- Email Newsletter – Increase your email open rates and audience engagement by sending out videos in your weekly newsletters.
- Blog – Add a video to your blog to increase its search engine optimization, or transcribe your videos into blogs to double the content with minimal work.
- Video Series – Create an original video series that showcases your local expertise and encourages your audience to get to know, like and trust you even better.
- Online Course – Finally build that online course you’ve been dreaming about, by knocking out four videos at a time until you’ve completed the course with ease.
- Operations & Recruiting – Get your team up to speed, welcome new hires, and attract new employees with engaging content that sets your business apart.
- Launches & Promotions – Level up your seasonal promotions and new launches by announcing them on video.
- Testimonials – Every once in a while, let your team or your customers do the selling for you by creating testimonial videos that speak for themselves.
- Inspirational Messages – Have something important to say to your community? Increase your impact by sharing your thoughts on video, and see the ripple effect they can create.
- And More – These are just a few ways our clients have used their subscriptions to create videos that meet their unique and specific marketing goals. How would you use video to meet your goals?
Why It’s So Effective
A Custom Video Subscription is about more than just creating video content quickly and efficiently. In fact, it’s designed to help you experience the benefits of a steady, effective marketing plan that takes advantage of the most in-demand medium in today’s digital world.
One of the most important factors of any marketing strategy is consistency. You can’t really understand the success of a marketing plan until you apply it consistently over time, giving your audience time to expect and look forward to it. It has to become routine for your customer, just as it has to become routine for you.
That’s why a consistent monthly subscription is so valuable. The monthly schedule is built in, and all you have to do is show up. Oftentimes, that’s the hardest part. But with the SchlickArt Custom Video Subscription, your consistency is a sure thing.
With consistency built into the framework of our service, it’s so much easier to build up your level of commitment, too.
As any business owner knows, the more committed and invested you are in a marketing strategy, the more likely you are to see success and return. As you show up each month for your shoot, your commitment in the process will increase every time. You’ll see the finished product arrive in your inbox, and you’ll experience the sense of accomplishment as you share each video with the world. That’s commitment in the making.
After you’ve built up your consistency and commitment to this process, something else will start to happen. You’ll begin to develop a stronger sense of confidence – not only in your ability to speak in front of the camera, but also in your ability to speak about your business, expertise and unique value. You’ll develop more confidence in the process as you see it working, and you’ll start to learn more about your audience, as you see what they respond to and what they pass over.
In fact, if you’re paying attention, this process can teach you a lot about what you have to offer, how to present it in a compelling way, and what people really want to see from you. That can not only give you more confidence in the video production process – but also in the process of implementing future marketing strategies, as well.
About Our Video Marketing in Santa Clarita
With years of professional experience, Brian not only has an eye for crisp visuals and engaging shots — but also an ear for powerful storytelling. In his vision, marketing video should communicate the why behind your business and present it to the world in the most compelling visual format possible. With a camera in his hand, Brian can turn a vision into reality and business-as-usual marketing videos into an opportunity to connect.
About Brian Schlick
Starting as an onboard Princess Cruises videographer, Brian quickly climbed the ladder at the company’s headquarters in Santa Clarita. Over the course of 13 years, he moved from video editor for onboard content to supervise Princess’ onboard video teams, managing 17 total ships. The vast exposure to crafting all different kinds of video content allowed Brian to hone his ability to tell stories through compelling, engaging visuals. Today Brian shoots Santa Clarita video for small businesses, as well as the Signature SchlickArt Experience.
About SchlickArt Photography and Video
SchlickArt, a boutique photo and video studio in Santa Clarita, started in March 2012 with the simple idea that empowerment creates a kind of beauty and authenticity that shines through every camera lens. Built on a philosophy — rather than a product, service or person — SchlickArt has rapidly evolved, meeting professional portraiture, business photo and business video needs as diverse as the community we capture. It’s the desire to take care of you, the client, that drives us at SchlickArt.