Gender reveal photos are taking social media by storm — get the most out of your maternity photos with SchlickArt in Santa Clarita.
When Kim and Devin Stuart came to us with the incredible news that they were pregnant for the second time, we were so excited to be part of their journey as they expanded their family.
But when they told us what they were hoping to do with their maternity shoot, we were even more excited to help make their vision a reality! Why? They had something very special in mind.
There’s nothing sweeter than maternity and newborn shoots — except for gender reveal shoots!
The Stuarts wanted to bring their whole family, including their son, for a shoot with all the pink props and girly accessories they could find! And it was adorable!!
How Do SchlickArt Maternity Photos Work?
We approach our maternity shoots with the same signature SchlickArt style you’d expect from our other pampering shoots — with a little extra care for Mom.
- In-studio session
- Natural light photography
- Custom, easy-to-follow posing
- Red Carpet hair and makeup
- Chocolate truffles for Mom
- Styling and wardrobe tips
Why Choose SchlickArt For Maternity Photos?
- We’ve got you covered with our customized posing. We know how to work with the natural curves of a woman’s body. With just the right body positioning, your beautiful shape will look as sensual and flowy as your favorite maternity dress.
- We keep you comfortable and cared for in our gorgeous in-home studio. Unlike an outdoor shoot, you won’t have to worry about the elements at SchlickArt Studios. Instead, you’ll experience the luxurious care of a SchlickArt session. Rest and relax in our light, open studio as you have your hair and makeup done without lifting a finger. Forget all your worries as Lindsay handles everything to make you look absolutely stunning.
- Take your Maternity photos with SchlickArt and get your Newborn Session complimentary. That’s right! Return once the baby is born for the same luxury treatment for Mom and baby. Our Newborn shoots include plenty of time for changings and feedings, to keep baby happy for this or her first photoshoot. Then only purchase the shots you love!
About Lindsay’s Photography for Women
With the mind of a businesswoman and the heart of an adventurer, Lindsay began to conceive of a different kind of Santa Clarita photography business. In her vision, stepping in front of the camera could be an empowering experience that gave her clients more than just a photograph — it would give people a new way of seeing themselves. With an eye for seeing the beauty in life and in others, Lindsay could use the camera to spread beauty.
About SchlickArt Photography and Video
SchlickArt, a boutique photo and video studio in Santa Clarita, started in March 2012 with the simple idea that empowerment creates a kind of beauty and authenticity that shines through every camera lens. Built on a philosophy — rather than a product, service or person — SchlickArt has rapidly evolved, meeting professional portraiture, business photo and business video needs as diverse as the community we capture. It’s the desire to take care of you, the client, that drives us at SchlickArt.