Need team photos in Santa Clarita – but hate reshooting them? We have a solution to the turnover problem, when it comes to a cohesive team portrait.
Team photos are one of the most powerful and foundational pieces of marketing for a small business in Santa Clarita. It allows your clients and potential clients to see your team presented as a united front, ready to serve your clients’ needs.
Though a team photo should be on the top of the list of a business’ marketing tasks, it’s often surprisingly overlooked.
Why? The inevitable problem of turnover.
All business owners have experienced it at some point. You invest in high-quality, perfectly branded photos – only to find out weeks later that one of your team members is leaving.
It’s part of business as usual. But it puts your marketing photography in a bad position.
That’s why we’ve worked hard to come up with a solution that works for everyone.
How To NOT Reshoot Your Team Photos Whenever You Have Turnover
The SchlickArt Solution To Team Photos & Turnover
Lindsay kept seeing her clients run into the same problem: As small business owners, they really need professional team photos, but it wasn’t realistic to reshoot their photos every time the team slightly changed.
Her solution? Shoot super high-quality professional portraits of each team member on the same background. And if you do it just right, you can Photoshop the images together to stand as a group. Now you have your team photo! Plus, you can easily swap out one person’s portrait for another person when your team changes.
Why It Works
For this process to produce a cohesive team photo – where everyone looks as if they were shot together – it needs to be exact.
- Lindsay starts with a controlled in-studio environment, where she can keep the space, lighting, shadows, backgrounds and styles the same, even down to the camera lens.
- We use seamless backdrops, which ensure there are no imperfections and provide a very clean look.
- We can complement your brand colors with beautiful neutrals like our popular fashion gray, or we can make your team pop with a bold brand color.
A Few Bonuses
Besides solving the turnaround problem, there are a few other benefits to this process:
- You also get a full set of team headshots! When each team member has their photo taken, we choose the best image together, and Lindsay creates three crops: professional portrait, headshot and square (for social media).
- You can create different configurations – including the owners, executive team, management staff, etc – without reshooting.
- We make it easy on your team. Bring in everyone together for a bonding day (COVID-19 restrictions apply), or have your team book individual appointments at SchlickArt Studios.
Examples From SCV Businesses
Check out these examples from Santa Clarita Valley businesses we love!
Visual Marketing In Santa Clarita
At SchlickArt, we offer more than photography and video services to the Santa Clarita area and beyond. We do our best to provide our clients with marketing expertise and direction every chance we get. We know you need your images and video to help grow your business — that’s why you invest in them, and that’s why we do, too. Please take a minute to search through our blogs to find the visual marketing information that will help your business, or give us a call. We’re happy to help!
About SchlickArt Photography and Video
SchlickArt, a boutique photo and video studio in Santa Clarita, started in March 2012 with the simple idea that empowerment creates a kind of beauty and authenticity that shines through every camera lens. Built on a philosophy — rather than a product, service or person — SchlickArt has rapidly evolved, meeting professional portraiture, business photo and business video needs as diverse as the community we capture. It’s the desire to take care of you, the client, that drives us at SchlickArt.