A year in the making, it’s finally here! Our SchlickArt Video Podcast Productions service creates high-quality video and podcast episodes with ease and efficiency.
As professionals in a creative industry, we deeply understand the relationship between art and business. It’s not easy to strike that perfect balance between creating a masterpiece as unique as each client – and offering a professional experience that’s standard and streamlined every time. But as business owners and artists, we live our lives in this balance.
That’s why, when we noticed a local need for a video podcast production service, we knew we wanted to offer this highly creative product, wrapped in our signature SchlickArt experience.
SchlickArt Video Podcast Productions
Why Is SchlickArt Producing Video Podcasts?
Podcasting is the sweet spot between Brian’s professional video/audio expertise and Lindsay’s knack for making people feel comfortable – even when they’re in the hot seat. It’s a new way for us to demonstrate our creative skills, while also offering a service that caters to the savvy yet busy small business owner. But more importantly, it’s another medium to do what we do best.
“At the heart of SchlickArt, we are storytellers. With a single portrait, we can tell the story of a woman’s journey from a lifetime of self-doubt to a moment of unshakable confidence. In just 3 minutes, one video can tell the story of 30 years in business,” explained Brian and Lindsay Schlick, owners of SchlickArt Studios in Valencia. “We find the message you want to portray – and help you get it across in words and images. That’s why video podcasting has always been on our wish list of services to offer the Santa Clarita Valley. And we think now is the perfect time to launch it.”
After a decade of consistent growth, podcast listenership hit a record year in 2020. An estimated 68 million Americans listened to podcasts every week last year, according to 2020 Edison Research and Triton Digital, and it’s still growing. Especially after a year of shutdowns and major life changes, podcasting is poised to skyrocket in 2021.
“The fact that people long for connection, for a depth of understanding and nuanced discussion, and for refreshingly ‘slow’ content compared to frenetic feeds – maybe that makes now the right time to launch your show,” said Jay Acunzo, founder of Marketing Showrunners, in a Wistia article.
What’s a Video Podcast?
Here at SchlickArt, we produce podcasts a little differently. In our studio, we shoot video podcasts. What’s a video podcast? We start by shooting video with extremely high-quality audio, and then we break down each episode into two versions: a video version and a podcast version. Each episode is then delivered to you in two beautifully produced formats.
Why Should I Launch A Video Podcast?
Why do we shoot video podcasts? You get double the content in half the time, with twice the exposure. Your podcast won’t just exist on Apple Podcasts and Spotify; it will also live on YouTube and social media. Your audience can tune in the way they prefer, making it easier and more engaging for people to connect with your show.
But that’s not all. Our video podcast productions are also a SchlickArt experience – which means we take care of everything during production, then provide you with the tools and resources you need to succeed after you’ve left our studio. Our productions are full-service, including creative direction, professional production, full editing services, powerful marketing resources and more.
What Are The Benefits Of A Video Podcast?
Whether your reasons are personal or business-related, there are many benefits to starting a podcast. Here are just a few:
- Share your message with an audience who’s dying to hear it. We all have a specific area of expertise or a unique perspective we can offer the world. If you’ve been dying to share yours, this is the platform to do it.
- Attract a key demographic. Research shows podcast listeners are more financially secure, highly educated and authentically engaged than other marketing audiences. If you’re looking to expand your audience, this is the place to be.
- Capture a growing audience. The number of podcast listeners was already growing across all age groups, but since the pandemic and subsequent shutdown, we’ve all been consuming even more media in our favorite formats. Now is the time to capture this audience – before it becomes overly saturated.
- Leverage a dedicated community. Not only are podcast listeners growing, but they are one of the most engaged audiences in the marketing world. They listen longer, trust deeply and buy more often.
- Thrive with less competition. Not only do podcasts attract high-quality audiences, but they also have less competition. According to Buzzsprout, there are 800,000 podcasts, 23 million YouTube channels and 600 million blogs on the internet right now. That means, for every podcast, there are 29 YouTube channels and 750 blogs.
- Establish yourself as an expert or thought leader. When there’s less competition, it’s easier for you to stand out in a crowd. Each episode showcases your knowledge, experience and brand in a powerful way.
- Create exponentially more content. Especially if you produce podcasts the SchlickArt way, you get more content with each episode. You’ll have video and audio to start with. Then you can break each episode into smaller pieces, such as smaller social media videos, audiograms, blogs, email newsletters, social media posts and more.
- Develop powerful networking opportunities. When you invite someone to be a guest on your show, not only do you get to work with other brilliant thought leaders, but you also get to share their audience. Every time your guests share their episode – on social platforms, websites or marketing – you’re getting the exposure, too.
How Does It Work?
When you decide to get started with a SchlickArt Podcast Production, first we set you up for success by establishing a firm foundation. Before you even record your first episode, we’ll help you identify your purpose, format and structure, among other key elements. Then we’ll guide you through each step of production, as you plan and execute every episode. We’ve designed a streamlined process for you, so you can focus on what’s most important: delivering an amazing episode.
We’ve also included a library of resources that answer the most common questions about podcast production. These resources include:
- The SchlickArt Podcasts Get Started Guide
- The SchlickArt Podcast Marketing & Promotion Guide
- Episode Planning Guide & Worksheet
- “Will You Sponsor My Show?” Email Sequence Templates
- “Will You Be My Guest?” Email Sequence Templates
You’ll also get a Podcast Profile Image Photography Session, a SchlickArt photo shoot that captures the perfect portrait for your podcast cover art. Using your chosen portrait, we’ll design a graphic for you to use as your podcast cover art.
Now you have everything you need to create a powerful, engaging and high-quality podcast your audience will love. At SchlickArt, we are determined to help you make this podcast as successful as possible because we believe the sky’s the limit!
Are You Interested?
If you’re interested in launching a podcast of your own, you can learn more about SchlickArt Video Podcast Productions here.
SchlickArt Video Podcast Productions
We produce podcasts a little differently. At SchlickArt, we offer video podcast productions. Why? You get double the content in half the time, with twice the exposure. But that’s not all. It’s also a SchlickArt experience – which means we take care of everything during production, then provide you with the tools and resources to do the rest. If you’re looking for a Santa Clarita podcast service, we can provide everything you need to launch with success. Create your Santa Clarita video podcast with ease, efficiency and confidence.
About Brian Schlick
Starting as an onboard Princess Cruises videographer, Brian quickly climbed the ladder at the company’s headquarters in Santa Clarita. Over the course of 13 years, he moved from video editor for onboard content to supervise Princess’ onboard video teams, managing 17 total ships. The vast exposure to crafting all different kinds of video content allowed Brian to hone his ability to tell stories through compelling, engaging visuals. Today Brian shoots Santa Clarita video and produce Santa Clarita podcasts for small businesses. His attention to detail and talent for creating high-quality video and audio products is unmatched in Santa Clarita.
About SchlickArt Photography and Video
SchlickArt, a boutique photo and video studio in Santa Clarita, started in March 2012 with the simple idea that empowerment creates a kind of beauty and authenticity that shines through every camera lens. Built on a philosophy — rather than a product, service or person — SchlickArt has rapidly evolved, meeting professional portraiture, business photo and business video needs as diverse as the community we capture. It’s the desire to take care of you, the client, that drives us at SchlickArt.