Want to set the curve on video marketing in Santa Clarita? Here’s why a SchlickArt Business Video Session should be at the front of your marketing strategy.
Lots of people talk about adding video to their marketing strategy, but few understand exactly why it helps or how to use it. You’re right to trust your gut on this one. But if you want to understand why video marketing works, as well as how we make it work at SchlickArt, read on.
Why Use Video Marketing In Santa Clarita?
Today, consumer decisions are heavily influenced by what they can, or can’t, see on the internet and social media. Yet research shows, among all the content fighting for our attention on a daily basis — visuals win. In fact, our brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text, according to Web Marketing Group. Better yet, people retain 65% of visual content, as compared to 10% of written content alone.
Not only are visuals the first thing your audience sees, but they’re also the last thing your audience will remember. As they say, you only get one first impression, and in today’s saturated digital market, you better make it count.
Now, let’s look at video marketing by the numbers:
- Your clients want video.
- 43% of people want to see more video content from marketers. (HubSpot, 2016)
- Video increases revenue.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than marketers who don’t use video. (Aberdeen, 2015)
- Video increases the likelihood of a purchase.
- Shoppers who view video are almost twice as likely to purchase than non-viewers. (Animoto, 2015)
- Video has high ROI.
- 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the content with the best ROI. (Adobe, 2015)
- Clients share video.
- Visual content is 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content. (Buffer, 2014)
Why Choose A SchlickArt Business Video Session?
We do things a little differently, when compared to video marketing in Santa Clarita and beyond. In a SchlickArt Business Video Session, our goal is twofold: 1) to discover your why — the true reason you do what you do, and 2) to help you connect with your audience through the authentic storytelling of that message on video. We believe this approach not only allows you to connect with your audience, but it does so in a way that generates lasting, loyal client relationships.
How? Switch gears with me for a minute. Think of yourself as the client, and let’s consider how we make purchasing decisions. Today, when we begin researching a product or service, we are confronted by so many choices that we no longer need to make decisions based on logic alone (i.e. physical location, accessibility, budget, etc.). There are a million ways to get things done, so when it comes down to finally making that purchase, it’s our gut that makes the decision. It’s an emotional choice!
That’s why telling your story is so important in today’s market. We are all telling stories, every day. In fact, we’re all chasing stories — who we want to be, what we want to accomplish, how we want to be remembered. We make decisions based on these stories. We buy based on who we want to be — not who we are now. So your story helps potential clients see who they can be, with your help. It invites them to move forward in their own story, using your business.
Bottom line: Storytelling is the emotional element your client is looking for in order to pull the trigger.
What’s A SchlickArt Business Video Session?
A SchlickArt Business Video Session is custom-designed to achieve just that. Here’s how it works:
- In-person Consultation. First, we meet with you to get a clear picture of your vision. We’ll offer our ideas and expertise, and we are more than happy to customize our session to fit exactly what you’re trying to achieve. We love collaboration at SchlickArt!
- Research & Development. Next, our exhaustive research and development phase allows us to really get to know your business.
- The Interview. Your shoot starts with a video interview, during which we ask you a comprehensive list of questions about you and your business. This is how we get your story to unfold for the camera. We also design it this way for efficiency. If you ever want to come back and make another video, we’ve already asked you all about your business, so 99% of the time, we have the footage you need without returning to the interview phase.
- Capturing Your Work. Next, we arrange a shot list that reflects your vision, and we shoot a number of scenes on location.
- The Edit. This is where we include your best graphics, from logos to photography, and choose a musical score that sets the tone for success. We have approximately a 4- to 6-week turnaround, during which we prepare your video for the digital world.
- The Big Reveal. When your first set of videos is ready, we’ll invite you to a private viewing at SchlickArt Studios for your Reveal Session. Enjoy a glass of champagne on us as we treat you to your new, beautifully branded video marketing content!
How Can I Use Video Marketing In Santa Clarita?
Each of our clients who’ve used video marketing in Santa Clarita have gone about things a little differently, in order to best accomplish their most pressing business and sales goals. To effectively use your video content, it’s a good idea to draft a Visual Marketing Action Plan. Until then, here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Tell the story of your brand to create an emotional connection
- Embed autoplay videos in your website (i.e. Home, About Us and Services pages)
- Build a social media marketing campaign that engages
- Attach videos when responding to email inquiries to assist in sales
- Link videos to email marketing campaigns to increase opens rates
- Answer FAQs or correct misconceptions about your industry
- Share your knowledge to create a more educated customer base
- Show off your business offices or facilities
- Brand the faces of your business on a flattering, professional set
- Highlight your work
- Spread awareness about a new product or service
- Introduce a shift in branding
- Celebrate a business anniversary or milestone
- Whatever you can dream up!
The world is going video. And you want to join in. Don’t panic! Remaining relative — and even cutting-edge — is easier than you think.
To learn more about our SchlickArt Business Video Session, click here.
About Brian Schlick, Your Source For Video Marketing In Santa Clarita
Starting as an onboard Princess Cruises videographer, Brian quickly climbed the ladder at the company’s headquarters in Santa Clarita. Over the course of 13 years, he moved from video editor for onboard content to supervise Princess’ onboard video teams, managing 17 total ships. The vast exposure to crafting all different kinds of video content allowed Brian to hone his ability to tell stories through compelling, engaging visuals. Today Brian shoots Santa Clarita video for small businesses, as well as the Signature SchlickArt Experience. He also provides education about video marketing in Santa Clarita through SchlickArt TV.
About SchlickArt Photography and Video
SchlickArt, a boutique photo and video studio in Santa Clarita, started in March 2012 with the simple idea that empowerment creates a kind of beauty and authenticity that shines through every camera lens. Built on a philosophy — rather than a product, service or person — SchlickArt has rapidly evolved, meeting professional portraiture, business photo and SchlickArt Business Video Session needs as diverse as the community we capture. It’s the desire to take care of you, the client, that drives us at SchlickArt.