What’s better than a video production service? A video production subscription that allows you to easily create consistent marketing videos every month.
If you spend five minutes reading about online marketing, you’re going to run into video in the first 30 seconds. It’s everywhere. We live in a visual world, and the world demands video!
But that just introduces a string of seemingly never-ending questions: Can I afford to shoot video? What do I talk about? What do I do with it when I’m done? Do I need a YouTube channel? How do I start a YouTube channel?
And then come the fears: I’m terrible on camera! Who wants to hear what I have to say? I have no idea what I’m doing!
Well, after months of behind-the-scenes work, we have a solution for all those questions and all those fears. SchlickArt Photography & Video is thrilled to announce a new video production service: Custom Video Subscriptions! This is a comprehensive service that produces consistent marketing videos — all while coaching you on script writing, on-camera presentation and best marketing practices!
Why Choose This New Video Production Service?
- Quickly and easily create consistent video content
- Add video to your marketing plan without breaking the bank
- Get comfortable in front of the camera by producing video on a regular basis
- Strengthen your on-camera skills with supportive feedback from the SchlickArt Team
- Show your audience you’re an expert in your field
- Save on print advertising with more than a 50% average ROI (Adobe, 2015)
What Is A Custom Video Subscription?
- An affordable way to shoot consistent marketing video on a monthly basis
- Build your following by creating useful, relevant content that engages your audience
- Filmed in a private in-studio or on-location setting
- Shoot up to four videos in one day
- Includes presentation coaching and producing
- Focus on one specific topic per video
- Each video runs from 1-4 minutes and requires a two-week turnaround time
How Does Your Video Production Service Work?
- Depending on your needs and branding, we can shoot at SchlickArt Studios or on location. We do not cover fees to book locations outside our studio.
- If you are shooting in studio, you can bring your own backdrop and props to create your dream set, or choose from our library of backdrops and assortment of studio furniture. Have fun with this! We recommend incorporating your branding colors.
- Follow our signature presentation format to craft your message, using our SchlickArt workbook and bank of topic ideas. Writing your script is as easy as filling out a template!
- You will have as many takes as you need to get the perfect shot, and the SchlickArt Team will be there to support you every step of the way! We create a positive, encouraging environment to strengthen your on-camera skills, just as you’d expect from a SchlickArt experience.
- We can shoot up to four videos in one session. Sessions can be scheduled monthly. Or more often, depending on the frequency of your video marketing. Bring a change of clothes, if you would like each video to look different!
- A full range of professional editing — from logos to graphics and more — is included.
But What Do I Say?
- Give us an introduction to your business. How long have you been doing this, and who do you serve?
- What does your business mean to you, and why should that matter to your audience?
- What problems does your business solve for your clients?
- What makes you different from the rest?
- Do you have any tips or tricks that make your audience’s lives easier?
More Than A Shoot: Video Marketing Education
- We will be announcing education opportunities available to Subscription Members. Topics will include:
- Best way to represent yourself/business on camera, including posing, gesturing and wardrobe
- What to do with your new videos
- How to properly upload videos to YouTube and Facebook
- How to tag/keyword your videos to optimize their Goggle ranking and reach
- How to write an optimized video description
- Best places to share your video for optimum engagement
Want More Information?
Click here to download our Information Kit & Pricing for our new video production service. Check out our Santa Clarita business videos here. And if you have questions, please contact Brian Schlick at 661-309-5326 or [email protected].
About Brian Schlick
Starting as an onboard Princess Cruises videographer, Brian quickly climbed the ladder at the company’s headquarters in Santa Clarita. Over the course of 13 years, he moved from video editor for onboard content to supervise Princess’ onboard video teams, managing 17 total ships. The vast exposure to crafting all different kinds of video content allowed Brian to hone his ability to tell stories through compelling, engaging visuals. Today Brian shoots Santa Clarita video for small businesses, as well as the Signature SchlickArt Experience and our new video production service!
About Our Santa Clarita Business Videos
SchlickArt Business Video Sessions are story-driven films about your business, non-profit, product or service. Our goal is to discover your ‘why’ — the true reason you do what you do. Our specialty is telling stories, and we believe communicating your story is the best way to build your brand. These story-driven films make up the content for our new video production service, as well. We can’t wait for you to see how the world notices when you take the time to tell your authentic story.
About SchlickArt Photography and Video
SchlickArt, a boutique photo and video studio in Santa Clarita, started in March 2012 with the simple idea that empowerment creates a kind of beauty and authenticity that shines through every camera lens. Built on a philosophy — rather than a product, service or person — SchlickArt has rapidly evolved, meeting professional portraiture, business photo, video production service, and business video needs as diverse as the community we capture. It’s the desire to take care of you, the client, that drives us at SchlickArt.